Do you use social media? Rhetorical question. There seems a proliferation, mostly on facebook of shared silly Hallmark style sayings associated with cutesy pictures. These are beginning to annoy me. I mean really annoy me. Am I the only one? If this persists, those responsible will be struck from my Christmas list. There. Just cut my Christmas effort down by 99%
February 2, 2012
Christmas Giving Made Easy
Certified organic garlic, wood-fired sourdough bread, original garlic scape salt, studio guest homes, handmade furniture. View all posts by farmersdotter2
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 at and tagged with facebook, post, posting and posted in Diversion. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
farmersdotter organics promo
Follow this blog
- @USA_Anne711 @MccraeAgustus @TeamTrump You guys will believe anything https://t.co/0y91htSJqT 2 days ago
- @JulE4422 @MccraeAgustus @SenSchumer That’s a fake tweet that’s been debunked, it’s a fake meme. You know it but yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump You are the most incompetent president to occupy the White House . 4 days ago
- Garlic: The Process farmersdotter.ca/2020/04/05/gar… 1 day ago
- Two bedroom and one bathroom #renovation at plate and #kitchen on deck. So happy to be completed soon luminousfract… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @w_terrence @FLOTUS @realDonaldTrump #SoldOut #HistoryIsABitchandSoIsKarma 2 months ago
Copyright © 2011 – 2020