Do you use social media? Rhetorical question. There seems a proliferation, mostly on facebook of shared silly Hallmark style sayings associated with cutesy pictures. These are beginning to annoy me. I mean really annoy me. Am I the only one? If this persists, those responsible will be struck from my Christmas list. There. Just cut my Christmas effort down by 99%
February 2, 2012
Christmas Giving Made Easy
Certified organic garlic farmer, assistant wood fired sourdough baker, assistant original garlic scape salt maker. Studio guest homes. View all posts by farmersdotter2
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 at 10:04 am and tagged with facebook, post, posting and posted in Diversion. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The most powerful vote is the vote in your wallet.
What gets measured gets managed
Farmersdotter Organics Studio Guest Homes
- Laundry day nap time. Who needs sheets? #farmcat #catsofinstagram #notmykitten @ Farmersdotter… instagram.com/p/BYbzessnurG/ 3 weeks ago
- #bakeday Here comes another one. Here it comes again. #montypython #woodfired #surdegsbröd… instagram.com/p/BYOVlIGHuh8/ 4 weeks ago
- I was a little concerned that #notmycat wasn't going to get along with #notmykitten Well, it… instagram.com/p/BYCKj1MHQGB/ 1 month ago
- Buckwheat and pollinators. @ Farmersdotter Organics instagram.com/p/BYooOU_BAh9/ 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Ask. Don’t Tell. farmersdotter.ca/2017/09/04/don… https://t.co/WqmN5l9CcE 2 weeks ago
- Patience farmersdotter.ca/2017/08/14/pat… https://t.co/nP40W6bO93 1 month ago