Do you use social media? Rhetorical question. There seems a proliferation, mostly on facebook of shared silly Hallmark style sayings associated with cutesy pictures. These are beginning to annoy me. I mean really annoy me. Am I the only one? If this persists, those responsible will be struck from my Christmas list. There. Just cut my Christmas effort down by 99%
February 2, 2012
Christmas Giving Made Easy
Certified organic garlic farmer, assistant wood fired sourdough baker, assistant original garlic scape salt maker. Studio guest homes. View all posts by farmersdotter2
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 at 10:04 am and tagged with facebook, post, posting and posted in Diversion. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The most powerful vote is the vote in your wallet.
What gets measured gets managed
Farmersdotter Organics Studio Guest Homes
- Wild skies tonight #similkameenvalley #farmlife #cawstonlife #sunset @ Farmersdotter Organics instagram.com/p/BbyDdE0niKI/ 17 minutes ago
- Is it just me or has the #starbucks logo undergone a sanitation? #bringbacktheboobs #notoffended… instagram.com/p/BbxRPenH9NS/ 7 hours ago
- Popped into the #bcvqainfocenter to deliver #originalgarlicscapesalt and stumbled onto a party!… instagram.com/p/Bbps7v0nOnH/ 3 days ago
- 3 Days in the Thompson Okanagan – Oliver, Naramata, Kelowna bit.ly/2lKfKeG via @travel2next 1 week ago
- RT @PenFarmMarket: Winter Markets at the Shatford Centre in Penticton (760 Main St) Nov. 18, Dec. 2 & 16 (9am to 12:30pm) @BCFarmersMarket… 1 week ago
- This. Special day similkameenwine hosting lunch #bcwineinstitute @ Farmersdotter Organics instagram.com/p/BbNL5a7hNBx/ 2 weeks ago