A short film series to introduce urban farmers in the Metro Vancouver area. Thanks to Fire and Light Media Group.
February 26, 2012
Meet Your Urban Farmer
Certified organic garlic farmer, assistant wood fired sourdough baker, assistant original garlic scape salt maker. Studio guest homes. View all posts by farmersdotter2
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 26th, 2012 at 7:33 am and tagged with farmer, urban, vancouver and posted in Farming, Lifestyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The most powerful vote is the vote in your wallet.
What gets measured gets managed
Farmersdotter Organics Studio Guest Homes
- Laundry day nap time. Who needs sheets? #farmcat #catsofinstagram #notmykitten @ Farmersdotter… instagram.com/p/BYbzessnurG/ 3 weeks ago
- #bakeday Here comes another one. Here it comes again. #montypython #woodfired #surdegsbröd… instagram.com/p/BYOVlIGHuh8/ 4 weeks ago
- I was a little concerned that #notmycat wasn't going to get along with #notmykitten Well, it… instagram.com/p/BYCKj1MHQGB/ 1 month ago
- Buckwheat and pollinators. @ Farmersdotter Organics instagram.com/p/BYooOU_BAh9/ 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Ask. Don’t Tell. farmersdotter.ca/2017/09/04/don… https://t.co/WqmN5l9CcE 2 weeks ago
- Patience farmersdotter.ca/2017/08/14/pat… https://t.co/nP40W6bO93 1 month ago