The Russian Red Garlic is coming along well and will be ready for sometime in July. The Early Kowloon softneck will be ready for braiding a little before then. We are confirmed for the Penticton Farmers Market which opens Saturday May 5. Please stop by and say hi. farmersdotter will be sampling her organic wood-fired breads. By early July our organic Garlic-Scape Salt will be ready too.
April 18, 2012
The Russian Reds are coming the Russian Reds are coming!
Certified organic garlic farmer, assistant wood fired sourdough baker, assistant original garlic scape salt maker. Studio guest homes. View all posts by farmersdotter2
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 18th, 2012 at 4:10 pm and tagged with Garlic, Penticton, Red, Russian and posted in Farming, Lifestyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The most powerful vote is the vote in your wallet.
What gets measured gets managed
Farmersdotter Organics Studio Guest Homes
- Laundry day nap time. Who needs sheets? #farmcat #catsofinstagram #notmykitten @ Farmersdotter… instagram.com/p/BYbzessnurG/ 3 weeks ago
- #bakeday Here comes another one. Here it comes again. #montypython #woodfired #surdegsbröd… instagram.com/p/BYOVlIGHuh8/ 4 weeks ago
- I was a little concerned that #notmycat wasn't going to get along with #notmykitten Well, it… instagram.com/p/BYCKj1MHQGB/ 1 month ago
- Buckwheat and pollinators. @ Farmersdotter Organics instagram.com/p/BYooOU_BAh9/ 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Ask. Don’t Tell. farmersdotter.ca/2017/09/04/don… https://t.co/WqmN5l9CcE 2 weeks ago
- Patience farmersdotter.ca/2017/08/14/pat… https://t.co/nP40W6bO93 1 month ago