Time to say good bye to farmersdotter Organic Russian Red Garlic. The last of it will be leaving the farm today. A Prince George distributor will be taking it for distribution to the BC Interior. Truth be told we are glad to see the last of it go. It means we had a successful year. Although by now all our garlic would normally have been in the market for a couple of weeks continuing to cure in someone’s else storage facility and not ours. However, we were asked to the reserve the last of the Russian Red while the new distributor got set up. Reserving the last of the garlic was something we were reluctant to do given the demand for organic Russian Red Garlic but we deemed the risk worth it. If all goes well with this first, albeit late season, delivery then next year the good folks from Burns Lake to Mackenzie will be able to enjoy our garlic and we get to move more of our product in a shorter time frame which is ultimately what we want.
September 19, 2012
Saying Good Bye is Easy
Certified organic garlic, wood-fired sourdough bread, original garlic scape salt, studio guest homes, handmade furniture. View all posts by farmersdotter2
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 at 7:46 am and tagged with BC, Burns, George, Interior, Lake, Mackenzie, Prince and posted in Diversion, Farming, Lifestyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Farmersdotter Organics Studio Guest Homes
- #GarlicHarvest forecast #hot🔥 #beer🍻 #certifiedorganic #similkameenvalley #farmlife 37 Celsius is 98.6 #Fahrenheit #bodytemperatureGarlic undercutter. @sandhillfarmsutah #CertifedOrganicGarlic #similkameenvalley #farmlifeHarvest time again. Giddy up! #russianredgarlic #certifiedorganic #farmlife #similkameenvalleyStellar dinner @orofino_winery #similkameenvalley @wildmountaindinners #farmlifeDjango’s Jewels. #partyswing #pizza #summer similkameenEnjoying a wonderful #Sante #Bubbly gifted to our guests. Thank you and cheers to @corcelettes_winery #similkameenwineryassociation #farmlife #summertime #hospitality
- Poppy jungle 2018 update. I think we’ve hit peak poppy. #poppies #poppyjungle #cawston #farmlife #similkameenvalley… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- #poppyjungle2018 update. They’ve only just… instagram.com/p/BkQZSQmlT0z/… 3 weeks ago
- Tasty, tasty spider eggs. #itswhatsfordinner… instagram.com/p/BkDiOE2FWVh/… 1 month ago
- Banning plastic straws etc. is the right thing to do. Not news... Not a business ad. #VoteWithYourWallet 1 month ago
- @WBrettWilson @NDP Wow! #PowerBackToThePeople Catchy .I'm all a tingle but #NotMuchSubstance. Thinking you can blow… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Denmark’s government to spend a billion on organic farming thelocal.dk/20180413/denma… Best quote ever: "...traditional… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago