I remarked to farmersdotter that I thought it odd how my coffee cream evaporated while I was away. Thought maybe we had a faulty fridge. Now I know better. The cat has developed opposable thumbs. Tricky cat that.
November 3, 2012
Pudgy Bunty Cat
Certified organic garlic farmer, assistant wood fired sourdough baker, assistant original garlic scape salt maker. Studio guest homes. View all posts by farmersdotter2
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 3rd, 2012 at 12:27 pm and tagged with Bunty, Cat, Cream, Pudgy, Thumbs and posted in Diversion, Lifestyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The most powerful vote is the vote in your wallet.
What gets measured gets managed
Farmersdotter Organics Studio Guest Homes
- RT @the_field_guide: @farmersdotter Yve is all wrapped up! It's a true sign it's Fall - Saskatchewan girls got a chill! Despite the col… ht… 3 days ago
- Just goofing around and having a bath on the fencepost. #notmykitten #farmcat #catsofinstagram… instagram.com/p/BZ482nFHZcP/ 1 week ago
- Laundry day nap time. Who needs sheets? #farmcat #catsofinstagram #notmykitten @ Farmersdotter… instagram.com/p/BYbzessnurG/ 1 month ago
- @RealDonad_Trump Yeah so fuck em right? What an incredible and insensitive little turd. #CrossHairs 3 weeks ago
- @BoringEnormous Made me giggle. Thank you! twitter.com/BoringEnormous… 3 weeks ago
- Buckwheat and pollinators. @ Farmersdotter Organics instagram.com/p/BYooOU_BAh9/ 1 month ago